ABOUT BLIND AMBITION MANAGEMENT
Blind Ambition Management, Ltd. provides career management, business management, and creative guidance as well as publicity, legal, and marketing services for recording artists and music-related businesses.
Founded in 1998 by entertainment attorney Charles Driebe, the Blind Ambition team is anchored by music business professionals with decades of experience who draw on their broad range of skills to assist clients in achieving their full potential.
Blind Ambition provides two general types of service: full-time, ongoing, commission-based management for our client roster; and short-term, fee-based consultation/support for our special project clients.
- Personal management & artist development, career direction, advice, and guidance with every aspect of your career.
- Professional relationships with booking agents, song publishers, music supervisors, producers & record labels (indie & major).
- Follow-up and follow-through providing you with feedback from music industry affiliates.
- Working with your booking agent, including tour coordination, strategizing, tour logistics.
- New release and tour publicity and promotion.
- Over 50 years of combined music industry experience.
Publicity, Promotion & Marketing
- New release and/or tour publicity (reviews, features, interviews, etc.)
- Press releases
- Marketing plans and ideas Email blasts
- CD release party planning
- Follow-up and follow-through
- Monthly retainer or life of project rates are available
- Tour coordination, strategizing, and planning
- Detailed itineraries and logistics
Record Label Relations
• We will coordinate with your record label on all aspects of marketing including publicity, promotion and advertising as well as retail sales and promotion, consumer ad placement and copy, touring, budgets, etc.
• Charles Driebe as an entertainment attorney with 25 years of legal experience
• With our legal and music industry backgrounds, we consult on ‘the big picture’ strategy and long-range planning.